CRHS PTSA ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
ELIGIBILITY – To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating senior from Coral Reef High School and a member of the PTSA by February 21, 2020.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Have a high school grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Have applied to enroll as a full-time student in a postsecondary community college, vocational technical school or a four (4) year college or university.
- Submit all application materials (application and essay) by the deadline date of March 31, 2020 to Mrs. Gilman.
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP – This is a one-time scholarship award worth $500. Scholarship monies can be used for tuition, textbooks and necessary school-related expenses. There will be 12 scholarships of $500.00 each awarded, one for each strand within the 6 Coral Reef High School Academies: Agriscience, Engineering, Business, Health Sciences, International Baccalaureate, Legal, Band, Chorus, Dance, Orchestra, Theater and Visual Arts.
STEPS IN APPLYING – To obtain an application contact our school’s CAP Advisor Mrs. Lourdes Gilman or from the Coral Reef School Website or the Coral Reef PTSA Website.
- Type or print application. Answer all questions.
- Write a one page essay on the topic of – “Describe “one event” in which the Coral Reef PTSA was involved in and the effect it had upon you during your high school career.”
- Submit application and essay via email to Mrs. Gilman, the CAP Advisor no later than March 31, 2020, who will turn it into the scholarship committee.
- Selection of the recipients will be determined by the Coral Reef High School PTSA Scholarship Committee.
ANY LATE APPLICATIONS AND/OR INCOMPLETE MATERIAL WILL RENDER THE APPLICATION INELIGIBLE.
PTSA Scholarship Deadline EXTENDED to March 31st!!!