- Nov. 14, 2019 for nonpenalized submittal (Digital format) to email by Close of School
- Nov. 15, 2019 for nonpenalized submittal (Hard Copy) deliver to Alyson’s Gallery between 11:35 and 12:00 (Lunch Period)
- Nov. 18, 2019 penalized submittal (Digital to firstname.lastname@example.org, ends penalty points upon receipt and Hard Copy delivered to and pinned up in Alyson’s Gallery by end of school day
Nov 18,2019 judging begins as well as exposition for students to attend during judging. Time 6:00pm through 7:30 estimated
- General Participation Rules
Posters and Flyers:
The Reflections Committee is recruiting voluneteers with specific skills/interests. If you’re interested, please contact Tomas Suarez at email@example.com.
- The publicist communicates with teachers, student leaders, and community partners to promote Reflections participation and recognize student achievement.
- The judging coordinator recruits judges, collects artwork, and facilitates the judging process.
Recognition Event Manager
- The recognition event manager produces an event to recognize student participation and achievement. This event may be an art exhibit, recital, awards ceremony, or a combination of each.
- The computer wiz organizes student entry information and shares it with PTA leaders.